[This Position has been filled]
To keep up to date with Great North Labs and get notified when new postings are available, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to the Great North Labs newsletter via the links below.
Great North Labs is an early-stage venture capital firm investing in scalable startups in the Upper Midwest. The fund is managed by successful local tech entrepreneurs and linked with a network of accomplished advisors across a variety of industries. We apply capital, operating experience, relationships, and market intelligence to cultivate the next generation of leading tech companies across the Upper Midwest.
As a Venture Capital Analyst Intern you will evaluate technology investments across a range of vertical and regional geographic markets, network with startup founders, build financial models and develop investment theses.
- Identify, contact and assist in structuring investments
- Deal sourcing, due diligence and on-going portfolio support
- Assist in review of potential new investments, including research into new markets and industry trends, financial modeling, returns analysis and company valuation
- Develop presentation materials for the firm, portfolio companies and management teams at prospective companies
- Represent Great North Labs at industry conferences
- Travel with senior members of the firm to meet with founders at prospective companies across the region
- Handle accounting tasks (bookkeeping, budgeting, etc)