- This event has passed.
Great North Labs Startup Ecosystem Kickoff
September 17, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join a network of local investors and entrepreneurs at the forefront of innovation in our region, as we talk about enabling local startups to reach global scale.
For our annual stakeholder meeting, we could have rented a board room and shown a PowerPoint, but where’s the fun in that? We are doing it Great North style, with great speakers, fascinating panels, and hors d’ouvres. Why just talk about ourselves when we can hear about the current state of the tech and investment ecosystem, network with like-minded professionals, and meet some of the most impressive entrepreneurs and innovators in the Midwest?
Featured speakers include:
(From left to right and top to bottom)
- Mary Grove, Partner at Revolution/Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, formerly Director of Google for Entrepreneurs
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher, President/CEO of Minnesota High Tech Association
- Matt Lewis, Director of Make It MSP @ Greater MSP, team member at Forge North
- Mynul Khan, founder/ CEO of FieldNation
- Corey Koskie, former Minnesota Twin, Founder at Linklete
- Mark Ritchie, former Minnesota Secretary of State
In addition to remarks on the regional tech ecosystem, entrepreneurship, and economic growth, there will be panel discussions with accomplished entrepreneurs on Sports Tech and Outstate Entrepreneurship. We will also feature presentations from Great North Labs’s portfolio companies, where you can catch up on our startup investments.
This invite-only event is being carefully curated, and additional invitations must be requested. If you’ve received an invitation, you can claim your ticket through the Eventbrite link in the email, or just click here.
If you haven’t received an invitation, and are an interested startup/business community member, or an active investor or entrepreneur, request an invitation via the form below.